The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Second Hand Marquees - As Well As Other Related Equipment
Full Time (start immediate)
A very exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding business as site/yard foreman and be the main link between the warehouse and the Managing Director. We are looking for the right person to help grow, shape and develop the business. We need someone with initiative, resourcefulness, application and a positive attitude.
The successful applicant must be willing to work flexible hours & have a full UK driving license (preferably clean).They will need to have plenty of marquee experience and the ability to lead and be part of a professional and passionate team.
Reporting to: The Managing Director
1) Manage hire jobs, leading teams of riggers to deliver to the company’s high standards
2) Be principal lead for loading, putting up and dismantling of clearspan marquees up to 15m, Traditional Marquees up to 40ft, and all associated equipment
3) Ensure necessary equipment, vehicles and staff are utilised efficiently and maintained correctly
4) Manage and operate the warehouse, including repair and cleaning of kit in the off season
1) Have a Full UK driving license (preferably clean)
2) Excellent communication skills
3) Natural leader and confidence
4) Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
5) Good site management qualities
6) Very organised and disciplined, ensuring all projects are completed safely & on time
7) Self-motivated and committed
8) Able to deal with pressure and have great attention to detail
9) Be fit and able to carry equipment for a sustained period
10) Help make the working environment efficient, productive and ultimately enjoyable
11) At all times, be aware of & implement H&S protocol
1) Have the correct qualifications to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry and also drive a 4 x 4 with trailer
2) Understanding of site electrics
3) Basic understanding of Sound & Lighting equipment
1) Construction of clearspan & traditional marquees and interior finishes
2) Management of sites and running marquee hire jobs
3) Communication with clients, sub-contractors and management
Delivery notesLocated Exeter, Devon
Contact email@example.com or 07818 407498
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.