The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Second Hand Marquees - As Well As Other Related Equipment
DescriptionWith plenty of marquee experience you’ll be looking to push your career further. You will be passionate about delivering innovative structures for clients that expect the very best in quality.
• Managing an onsite team of up to 15
• Liaising with the client
• The H&S of staff, sub-contractors and all others onsite
• The safe erection and dismantling of structures
• Keeping to tight time deadlines
• Ensuring all jobs are finished to the highest of qualities
• To go to site / client meetings with office staff to offer advice
• Proven marquee industry experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Self motivated and proactive
• Hard working with a can do attitude
• Well presented and able to communicate well with clients
• A full clean driving licence
• Able to work in the UK
• Counter balance fork lift trained
• Telehandler fork lift trained
• First aid trained
• MUTA structure safe trained
• Class C driving licence with CPC
For the right candidate with the right attitude we are willing to arrange the above training.
Hours of work:
45 hours per week based on working 5 days out of 7 including weekends. During our busy periods you may be required to work 6 days out of 7.
Our ‘normal’ working hours are 7am to 5pm with breaks totalling an hour. During our busy periods this these hours will be extended as required to accommodate the business.
With the marquee / events industry flexibility is a necessity.
Competitive rates of pay.
Delivery notesWarehouse in Egham, Surrey
Contact notesFor more information or to apply please contact Matt on 01784 471410 or email@example.com
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.