The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Second Hand Marquees - As Well As Other Related Equipment
DescriptionCoopers Marquees is a family run, Yorkshire based company with a national reputation for excellence. We have now reached an exciting stage where we are looking for key staff to help us take the business forwards to the next stage. We specialise in bespoke solutions for high profile clients throughout the UK.
To ensure the efficient construction and dismantle of marquees, making sure that contracts are delivered on time to client specifications on budget, adhering to strict Health& Safety protocols at all times. The successful candidate must lead by example, motivating and encouraging their team. To be responsible for all aspects of client liaison on site, ensuring that expectations are met and managed, records are maintained and correct sign offs are undertaken.
• To manage a team of foremen and marquee erectors on site
• To build & take down marquees
• To delegate tasks within the workforce to ensure efficiency
• To motivate the workforce
• To ensure procedures are followed at all times
• To make sure that deadlines are met
• To observe Health & Safety rules
• To provide team briefings before and after builds (toolbox talks)
• To ensure that proper preparation has been carried out before a job commences and to make sure that the correct
paperwork is taken to site
• To be the first point of contact for all foremen and erectors in relation to any queries, personal issues and complaints
• To work with the Yard Team to ensure that all vehicles are correctly loaded before they leave the yard
• To ensure that vehicles and equipment are treated with respect at all times and that and issues are reported immediately
and to make sure speed limits and parking restrictions
• To keep the Operations Director and/or Office informed of progress whilst on site
• To take overall responsibility of the quality of the finish
• To liaise with the clients other contractors on site to coordinate installations and dismantle
• To liaise with our sub contractors to ensure their aspect of the build runs smoothly
• To be part of the “on call” rota for emergencies
• To ensure that all work is completed to a high standard and that the client is satisfied before leaving site and that the MUTA sign off sheet is signed by the client
• To ensure that the site is left tidy and clear and that all equipment is returned to the yard
• To carry out other duties as required
Extensive work in the marquee hire industry
Experience of clearspan structures
We are looking for someone who has high standards and who takes pride in everything they do. Confident, motivated and with the enthusiasm to lead a team forwards exceeding expectations. The ability to remain calm in a crisis. Well presented, punctual, trustworthy, committed and with a sense of humour.
Contact notesCall 01759 380190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price:||£36000 including VAT|
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.