The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Second Hand Marquees - As Well As Other Related Equipment
• To take responsibility for Sales and Communication. In this role, you will drive performance and profits by proactively identifying sales opportunities and building great relationships with clients.
• To manage contracts liaising with the Directors, office, yard, site team, client and sub contractors. Co-ordinating all aspects of the works with so that the project is completed in line with the requirements, within budget and on time.
• Have a commercial understanding of the project, advising and implementing cost savings at all times, and represent the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated with, and affected by, the project.
• Undertake initial site visits, producing meticulous paperwork
• Communicate across the teams to ensure all parties are well informed
• Carry out regular stock taking and yard inventories
• Undertake site visits and initial consultations with clients, communicating information to the office so that an accurate quote can be created.
• Work closely with the Directors and Office to plan the project effectively, by ensuring that the requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed, and that a project programme is in place.
• Inform the office of requisitions to be made as far ahead of builds as possible to enable best prices to be obtained.
• Keep up to date with Health & Safety regulations and Industry Standards
• Liaise with clients on site ensuring that the clients receive courteous, sound advice, ultimately leading to the client being completely satisfied.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records pertaining to each job
• Be responsible for the welfare and maintenance of all marquee equipment and sub-contracted or associated equipment.
• Be responsible for checking loading/job sheets and ensuring all equipment required for contract is loaded.
• Be responsible for the correct, safe and efficient loading of vehicles.
• Be responsible for general yard safety and organisation.
• Keep photographic survey of all site operations and builds and forward to the office.
• Maintain and track deliveries to site, ensure that stock and materials are deployed properly, off load/check all deliveries and manage stock issue, adhering at all times to operational needs and with due regard for health, safety and security. Ensure all paperwork relating to deliveries is returned to the office in a timely manner.
• Agree to undertake any duties as deemed suitable and reasonable by senior management.
• Substantial experience of the Marquee industry
• Communicate effectively at all times with the client representing Coopers Marquees with professionalism, integrity and honesty
• Knowledge and understanding of all the trades required on site, the codes of practice relating to them and the requirements for them, to be able to quality control works ensuring that they are completed to the required standards
• Understanding and able to apply health and safety and security requirements
• Commercial approach, identifies cost savings, understands budget issues
Qualities / Key Performance Areas
• Excellent communicator
• Good team player
• Able to work calmly under pressure to tight deadlines
• Pro-active good at planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans regularly
• Strong sense of achievement; able to drive projects forward, expects good standards of work, tenacious, and able to overcome barriers/ solve problems
• Organised, good at time management and prioritisation of work
• Good eye for detail, e.g. for seeing small points in plans, checking work quality
• Reliable, punctual and responsible
Contact notesCall 01759 380190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price:||£32000 including VAT|
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.