The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Second Hand Marquees - As Well As Other Related Equipment
Key Structures are London’s leading resident Marquee and Temporary Structure company. Operating out of Wandsworth SW19, we provide high-end structures to both corporate and private clients throughout London.
Key Structures are looking for a full time Warehouse Manager to handle day-to-day operations within a busy, dynamic warehouse. Working in close conjunction with the Operations Manager, Hire Managers and KS operational staff, the role is a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of the business.
The role would ideally suit someone with previous marquee experience, however full training can be provided and experience in a similar field will be considered.
• Loading Jobs – Working closely with the Hire Managers to ensure jobs are loaded correctly and the required equipment is delivered to site efficiently.
• Un-loading Jobs – Sorting kit returns and re-shelving correctly
• Maintaining Stock – Ensuring equipment is maintained to the highest standard possible both within the warehouse, whilst in transit and on site (through monitoring returning equipment)
• Forklift Driving – Experience preferred, but training will be provided
• Dry Hire Collections and Returns – Working in conjunction with the HM to ensure hired in equipment is returned to schedule
• Managing warehouse teams and assigning jobs to deal with tasks promptly
• Stocktaking – Leading periodic stock checks to ensure accurate account of all stock
• Warehouse H&S – Ensuring compliance of KS warehouse H&S standards
• Cleaning & Repairs – Ensuring equipment is cleaned and repaired promptly and damages are reported to the OM for stock updates
• Weekly & Monthly Checks – To be recorded and filed in accordance with KS Policy
• Previous Marquee or Warehouse experience
• Hard working can-do attitude
• High level of attention to detail
• A full clean driving licence
• Fluent English (both written and verbal)
• Right to work in the UK
• Ability to work long hours and occasional weekends during peak season (May – September)
In return Key Structures will offer a competitive salary, with benefits of mobile telephone, vehicle use and annual bonus schemes.
This item is now sold