The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Second Hand Marquees - As Well As Other Related Equipment
DescriptionArchers Marquees Ltd, based in Somerset, is an established marquee and furniture hire provider in South West England. We are looking for both experienced and new riggers to join the team over the busy summer period.
Candidates should be practical, personable and work well within a team. They should be used to and good at manual labour, hard-working and be ready to use their initiative. Flexibility is also key in the demanding and unpredictable world of events.
Wages of up to £100/day and work will be from May to September inclusive.
· Efficient and safe erection and take-down of marquees and furniture
· Safe loading and unloading of equipment to the correct areas on site and at base
· Driving vehicles to site safely and promptly
· Following the instruction of the Foreman, with the ability and confidence to undertake tasks alone if required
· Appropriate use of and respectful towards all tools and equipment
· Careful consideration of the marquee as a whole and use of foresight throughout the job
· Ensuring the marquee and furniture are clean and tidy and that a final check is always carried out on site before leaving.
Essential Qualities, Experience & Qualifications:
· Ability to apply yourself safely and efficiently in a practical and physical job
· Understanding the need to work together as a team
· Self-motivated and motivating to others
· Respectful of team members and customers
· Attention to detail and a desire to take pride in the job
· Flexible and willing to make last-minute changes on site.
· Valid & full UK driving license
Desirable Qualities, Experience & Qualifications:
· Experience working with both Traditional and Clearspan marquees
· Experience with all associated aspects of the business (carpet, lights, linings, floor systems etc.)
· Category C driving license
This item is now sold