The Best Place To Buy Or Sell New Or Used Marquees And Equipment.
DescriptionSenior Manager responsible for the day to day management of all sales for the business. To ensure financial key drivers are met in-line with company budgets; including invoice payment, customer deposits and account debtors targets by month. Responsible for key accounts and generating incremental business with new and existing customers. Managing major events and projects and exceeding customer expectations. Carry out site visits and customer calls to gain and maintain customers. To site manage and ensure satisfactory sign off on key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction with marquee builds and de-rigs.
Main Purpose of the Job:
• Exceed Customer expectations with communication and support for every job
• Manage key account installations including build plans and sign off.
• Work within the senior management team to grow the businesses formulating strategies and plans and achieving agreed targets
• Ensure specific build schedules, site information and health & safety documentation (RAMS) for all hire jobs are identified before delivery
• Plan with Operations team and manage sites with build crews and off-site teams to deliver structures in specific time constraints and with logistical planning
• Focus on continual efficiency of resources to avoid wastage and maximise profitability
Main Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Providing daily sales and technical support to the business and encourage effective working relationships with team members
• Responsible for customer liaison and generating incremental sales.
• Taking responsibility for key jobs and either start or sign off or if needed both to exceed customer satisfaction
• Assist in peak periods with delivering and collecting Equipment in a safe and professional manner.
• Identify new opportunities to grow and improve efficiency within the business.
• Ensure all jobs are completed to the high standards the company needs to maintain and provide full support when on weekend call.
• Driving as required to deliver and collect equipment.
Personal Attributes - Essential for the Role:
• Excellent Customer Service & Communication Skills
• Motivate by delivering successful projects and receiving positive client feedback.
• Fantastic Problem Solver and able to “think outside the box”
• Excellent Decision Maker
• Organisational Skills / Ability to Multi Task & Prioritise
• Good Leadership skills with the ability to delegate
• Management / Supervisory Experience
• Computer Literate and familiar with Microsoft Office and TSS
• Happy to work occasional unsociable hours (rest days provided)
• Must hold a UK Driving License with either B+E or C1 category.
• If you smoke you are happy not to onsite or in vehicles
Click here for more products from this seller
Delivery notesChester / North Wales Area
This item is now sold