The Best Place To Buy Or Sell New Or Used Marquees And Equipment.
DescriptionBrooklands Events Ltd. are looking for hard working, enthusiastic and well-motivated individuals to join our small friendly team just outside of Exeter. We require an experienced marquee foreman to supervise a small team, over-see installations/de-rigs and look after stock.
Working hours will be long and involve physical labour. Hours will mostly be Mon-Fri but weekend work may be required on occasion. Clean driving license essential. HGV class 2 and/or towing experience required, Forklift experience also an advantage. Knowledge of Electrical installation and experience also required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Managing the team members to ensure all structures are installed in a timely manner and to the correct specifications.
- Working with management/office staff to plan transport, logistics, and staffing/movements
- Leading on procedural and health and safety guidelines and regulations when working both in the warehouses and on site
- Electrical installation
- Being team point of contact for clients whilst on site
- Driving company vehicles to site
- Ensuring the companies high standards are conveyed at all times
Rate of pay to be discussed and dependent on experience
Click here for more products from this seller
Delivery notesLocated Nr J30/M5, Exeter, Devon.
Contact notesDave Moore
Brooklands Events Limited
07970 886994 or 01395 233635
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.